mainnav_head
title_homepage
clippings
Tristan (Administrator)
Gorillacg.com - Learning CG
http://gorillacg.com/

The GuerrillaCG Project is a free non for profit organisation that hopes to make it easier to learn high-end computer graphics. We are building a team of volunteers to create videos, that describe in an easy and understandable manner, the fundamental concepts of computer graphics. Because core concepts rarely change with time, these videos have the potential to teach for many years into the future and help thousands of people all over the world. With enough people, it's possible that we can create a vast library covering many of the core concepts of computer graphics.

While taking advantage of our ability to explain complex concepts clearly and quickly, we aim to network with the vast amounts of information already on the Internet. This means we have the ability to list, explain and filter existing learning resources (free and commercial products and training) that are available to students. And so The GuerrillaCG Project hopes become the starting point for those wishing to learn computer graphics.
Stefan (Administrator)
RE: Gorillacg.com - Learning CG
Looks promising; it might even get me started with 3D Smile
Tristan (Administrator)
Well try it! If i had access to these general concepts back when i started learning 3d thing would have been quite a bit more clear for me!
Stefan (Administrator)
If I can find the time that is ... Frown
Tristan (Administrator)
Meh, priorities. If you really really wanted it you would find time for it. But thats the case with every pursuit of course Blah
dreamstime.com
mainnav_head
Terms of Use. Contact us. Free images and Free textures AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Suggestions?